Published 12 January 2012
Beauty Magic @ The Trafford Centre
A SPELLBINDING mix of beauty tips and tricks is to appear at The Trafford Centre with the start of their Beauty Magic extravaganza (Jan 30 – Feb 5)
The free week-long event is timed to give a post-party season boost to the women of the Northwest, and features demos and treatments from the beauty experts, amazing make-overs, special offers and complimentary samples.
The Trafford Centre’s Caroline Aikman, said: “It’s that time of year again when our thoughts turn to rejuvenation, and it’s important during these darker months that we refresh our make-up and strive to combat wind-battered skin and tired-out trends.
“Beauty Magic is a great opportunity for women to make a one-stop visit to learn what’s new in the world of beauty. Brand new products and techniques will be showcased by the very best in the business. If January is getting you down, do something about it and let us wave our magic wand for you!”
• Giveaways and samples in-store
• Goody bags and competitions
• Magic Shows: Short beauty demonstrations and pre-booked audience events, multiple shows daily. These take place at the following venues and times:
• Demos on the Fortune Teller stage: outside John Lewis
• Demos on The Illusionist stage: outside John Lewis
• Demos on the Beauty Tricks stage: outside Topshop
• Demos on the Spellbound stage: outside Fossil
• Demos on the Mystic Moments stage: outside Sunglass Hut
For full details, see www.traffordcentre.co.uk/beautymagic