The Centre that means business
£1.6 billion shopping and leisure destination
- Lots of stores
- 60 restaurants and cafés
- Over 30 million visitors every year
- 69% of visitors ABC1
- £149 average spend per visit
In 2012 intu Trafford Centre welcomed over 30 million visitors and the number of visitors has increased every year since the Centre opened in 1998.
The catchment area for the Centre is larger and more populous than any other regional shopping centre and comprises 5.3 million people within a 45-minute drive-time.
Advertising and promotional opportunities
Peel Advertising has a wide range of media opportunities delivering huge audiences at prestigious locations including:
- intu Trafford Centre
- intu Metrocentre
- intu Braehead
- The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
- Glouester Quays Outlet
- Lowry Outlet
Media products at intu Trafford Centre include:
- Back lit 48 sheet advertising sites
- 48 and 96 sheet traditional billboard sites
- 6 sheet back lit advertising sites
- Mall Promotions
- Totem Pole, retailer advertising panels
- Mall 400 back lit light boxes at the main entrances and exits
- Roundabout advertising panels
- The Big Screen - Digital advertising with sound in Europe's largest food court
Visit the website and browse the opportunities available at all locations. Demographic statistics are also available to view and download:
With anchor stores such as John Lewis, Selfridges, Debenhams and Marks & Spencer, intu Trafford Centre is the only location outside Oxford Street where you can find such a powerful mix of retailers.
The £86 million Barton Square development featuring a variety of high quality retailers offering luxurious furniture, kitchens, bathrooms and home furnishing products.
The home to fashion and lifestyle retailers.
A complimentary blend of familiar names from the UK's high streets.
A prestigious location within the Centre, The Dome boasts high quality names.
The Great Hall
A unique new dining experience with six fabulous new restaurants and cafés.
The Orient is a unique restaurant and leisure environment with themed areas from around the world.
For the latest lettings opportunities please contact
Martin Acton at Cushman & Wakefield on 0207 152 5201
From a PR launch to conferences, intu Trafford Centre offers not only a memorable and unusual business venue but the very best in facilities, accommodation and access.
- Fully equipped presentation theatre seating up to 40 in a theatre style format. Smaller groups are also welcome in the same room at a day or half day delegate rate.
- Butler service provided as standard.
- Full range of top quality buffet menus with a comprehensive wine list to accompany your meal.
- All the attractions of the Centre at your visitors’ disposal. For larger groups it is possible to hire the Centre's ODEON cinema screens seating from 100 to 400 persons. Call 0161 836 2409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For entertaining your guests we have Europe's number one indoor entertainment centre, Namco, with dodgems, tenpin bowling, electronic games and other entertainment. Guests can also try out Laser Quest and The Rock, a state-of-the-art laser tag game and climbing wall. Or why not treat your guests to a round of golf at Paradise Island Adventure Golf?
- Easy access - Junctions 9 & 10 on the M60
- Over 11,500 free parking spaces
- Hotels on the doorstep
For more conference information or to make a booking please contact 0161 746 7777 or email us here >
Corporate Gift Cards
It can be hard to find an incentive that will appeal to everyone in your workforce but available in values from £5 to £250 and redeemable in a host of stores and restaurants within the Centre including Selfridges, Marks & Spencer, Boots, Next and John Lewis, intu Trafford Centre Gift Cards have widespread appeal that offers something for everyone.
Whether your staff’s priority is buying a new outfit for the Christmas do, furnishing their home, treating themselves to a short break away or out for a meal, the unrivalled choice and flexibility of the intu Trafford Centre Gift Card can meet all these wishes.
Ordering Gift Cards couldn’t be easier, simply call a member of the Admin Team on 0161 746 7777 or buy online here>>
Intu Trafford Centre is part of Intu Properties plc, the leading company in the UK specialising in ownership, management and development of shopping centres. Find out more about intu here>>
Intu joins the London Benchmarking Group (LBG)
What is the LBG?
LBG is the internationally recognised standard for measuring corporate community investment.
What is the LBG model?
The LBG model enables companies to measure their overall contribution to the community, taking account of cash, time and in-kind donations, as well as management costs. The model also records the outputs and longer-term community and business impacts of Corporate Community Investment projects.
What have we committed to do?
The main commitment with the LBG is to annually report in significant detail on our community involvement. This is then benchmarked against the other members of the group
Read more about The Trafford Centre's community involvement here.