We're World Class
Since we opened almost 15 years ago, the way we operate at intu Trafford Centre has been governed by our Core Values.
These values shape the culture and define the character of our company. They are a guide to how we behave in the world, and how we make decisions.
Our Core Values can be simply expressed, so that everyone at the Centre knows where we stand on a range of important issues.
They are not a description of what we do - but rather a guide to how we should be doing things.
We know that social, enviornmental and ethical concerns drive our customers in their choice of services. Our customers and staff demand that we address our impact on the world around us,
and this web section shows how we have done this, all in one place for the first time.
We've identified five key areas which we believe are vital to our success - and vital to the satisfaction of our customers and the communities we serve.
We've been working to make a difference in these areas, and we are committed to doing so in the future.
As a leading shopping centre, we focus on providing:
World Class Customer Service
We know that our customers expect very high standards of customer service - and that's why being world class in this area is a priority to us.
We ensure our high standards by committing to:
- provide the best customer experience there can be
- offer an outstanding range of services to our customers
- employ staff with the right attitude and the right skills
- run a swift and effective complaints procedure
Excellent Safety and Security
Our customers expect a safe and secure environment in which to shop, dine and be entertained. They also expect intu Trafford Centre to be clean and very well cared for - and for the Centre to look amazing.
To reach these high standards, we will:
- take great pride in the Centre's cleanliness
- ensure that our customers' safety and security is paramount
Care for the Environment
Everyone is looking again at the impact their lives have on the world around us - and intu Trafford Centre is no different.
We aim to be the Greenest shopping centre in the UK, and we've already worked hard towards this goal. We promise to:
- reduce our carbon footprint
- reduce our waste output
- increase the amount we recycle
- aim to source products and services locally
Playing our part in the community
Intu Trafford Centre knows how important it is to play an active and credible role in the communities we serve.
We have the ability and the energy to help improve people's lives all over the region, and to achieve this goal we pledge to:
- employ a full-time Community Development Manager
- support local charities
- back local business and community projects
- organise school visits all year round
- engage our staff in our charitable goals
A great place to work!
We want our colleagues to feel valued in their work, and proud to be working at intu Trafford Centre.
To achieve this we will:
- invest in the skills and development of our team
- promote our health and wellbeing benefits at work
- reflect the diversity of the communities that surround us