Intu Trafford Centre (“the Centre”) is private property under the control of Intu Properties plc (“Centre Management”). Members of the public are permitted to enter the Centre for the purpose of using the Centre’s facilities, and are subject to this Admission Policy.
Children should be supervised at all times. The conduct, behaviour and safety of children is the responsibility of parents or guardians at all times.
Centre Management or their agents may at their discretion, refuse entry to or require to leave the Centre any person who: -
• Commits a criminal offence within the Centre or its grounds and car parks.
• Commits any act of criminal damage or defaces any property in the Centre, or its grounds and car parks.
• Uses foul or abusive language, obscene chanting or racial abuse.
• Throws any object within the Centre. Running on the malls, boisterous or bad behaviour by visitors is prohibited.
• Uses roller skates (including adapted footwear), scooters, motorised cycles, skateboards or bicycles.
The carrying of bicycles on the malls is also strictly prohibited.
• Wears a motorcycle helmet/crash helmet, balaclava style headwear or a hood.
• By their actions or behaviour could be construed as constituting a danger, nuisance or annoyance.
• Distributes leaflets or literature of any kind. Depositing litter other than in the waste bins provided is prohibited
• Brings into the Centre any animal, other than guide/assistance dogs.
• Smokes in the Centre or in front of entrances / exits.
• Obstructs any fire corridors, exits, entrances, stairways, escalators, or lifts other than on the instruction
of Centre Management or emergency service personnel, and refuses to move, or misuses life safety equipment.
• Uses a radio or other sound or light emitting equipment, which is a source of nuisance or annoyance.
• Enters or attempts to enter a section of the Centre designated for staff only, without authority.
• Consumes intoxicating liquor other than inside licensed premises or another designated area.
• Is considered to be under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs that may compromise the safety or security in the Centre.
• Commits any act deemed by Centre Management to be offensive, or that compromises safety and security in the Centre.
Any person required to leave the Centre must do so immediately and may be given a notice excluding them from the Centre.
In all cases where any criminal act has occurred the police will be asked to attend.
Closed Circuit Television images are being monitored/recorded at intu Trafford Centre for the purposes of crime prevention and public/staff safety. The CCTV system is controlled by The Trafford Centre Ltd. For further information contact: 0161 746 7777.